- Molly has sung the most Pop Songs.
- In the first 2 seasons, her microphone had the same pattern as her tail. In season 3, however, it was replaced by a yellow one. The reason for this is still unknown.
- In The Crayon Prix! she stated that her favorite color is blue, but according to Nick Jr's Bubble Guppies Collector Cards , it says her favorite color is pink, like Oona.
- Also according to the collector cards, her favorite lunch is a turkey sandwich with a tangerine.
- Molly has never done a lunch joke, she has only been involved in some of the segments.
- Molly may have feelings for Gil.
- Molly has only narrated four adventure segements in the episodes Who's Gonna Play The Big Bad Wolf?, Boy Meets Squirrel, Construction Psyched!, and Swimtastic Check-Up!.
- In The Beach Ball!, Molly was hiding in a clam shell while Gil was singing in the pop song. This would be a reference that in fictional times, mermaids mostly hide in clam shells.
- Molly is the only Guppy with a common English name.
- Her name is also a type of fish that is similar to guppy fish.
- Her voice in the UK is Abriella Bierer who also voices Katie from PAW Patrol.
- Molly (along with Gil and Bubble Puppy) is often used to represent the show on merchandise and other things.
- Molly is the only character to call Gil "Gilly." And she calls him "Gilly" a lot.
- Molly is left handed in writing.
- Molly has good leadership skills, like in Happy Holidays, Mr. Grumpfish!, she showed her leadership by telling the other Guppies what to do to create a gingerbread house for Mr. Grumpfish.
- In Season 3, Molly's voice actress, Brianna Gentilella, is one of the very few voice actors left from the original cast.
- In Season 4, in Bubble Baby!, Molly becomes big sister to Mia.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.