What Is "Guppy Day"?
Guppy Day is a fan-given name for the show's debut on Nickelodeon, which occurred January 24th, 2011.
What Makes Guppy Day So Special?
Guppy Day is a day for fans to celebrate the anniversary of the show by generating content and doing anything fun relating to the show.
- Making fanart
- Writing stories
- Sharing your story of how the show or site has affected your life
- Make a Guppy inspired treat
- Hangout with friends
- Sing one of the songs
- Tell a friend about the show,
- Bring a friend to the Wiki if they’re a fan or if they're curious about it
- Talk about your favorites
- Show your merchandise
- And watching episodes of course!
If you’re a parent of a younger Guppies fan, if you have a younger relative, or if you take care of a child who loves the show, you can do things like:
- Asking them about it (if they’re old enough to talk)
- What have they learned?
- Read them a BGs book
- Maybe buy them a little something
- Sing a song with them
Here are some links to help you get started:
On this page, members can post the the fanwork they have created to celebrate the day. But they must follow these rules:
- Only upload images you have modified or created. Only share stories, blogs, videos and photos you have created.
- Do not use fanart created by others.
- For images and videos that are edited, put “Uploaded by [Your Username here]” in the description. For ones that are completely created by you, put “Created by [Your Username here]”.
- For stories and blogs: start with an "*", bold the title, put "by [Your Username here]" next to it and provide a link.
- For safety reasons, please avoid showing your face or any personal information in your photographs.
- The content you post has to be appropriate for the Wiki; nothing vulgar is allowed.
How To Post
It's easier to post your content through the Classic Editor. This can be accessed by clicking on the "Edit" button's arrowhead. Go to the "Source Mode" tab, and the text File:(paste the file name here) and paste it to the section your file belongs in.
Blogs & Stories
If you don't have something to share in the sections above, you can make statements about the show's 4th anniversary below! Also comment below if you need any help putting your work up!